Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome And Are You Ready To Embrace Challenges And Change?
- You WILL Face Challenges – How You Deal With Them Matters
- Why Change Can Be Scary
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- Journaling To Help You Cope With Big Life Changes
- Stop Overwhelm By Setting Smaller, Attainable Goals
- Focus On The Positive – Finding The Good In Change
- Break It Down – From Challenge To Baby Steps
- Big Changes Are New Beginnings – Get Excited
- Change Can Be Stressful – Find Time To Relax
- Finding Your Why And Using It As Motivation To Overcome Anything
- Don’t Forget To Take Care Of Yourself During Difficult And Stressful Times
- It Will Get Easier – Getting Used To Change
- The Importance Of Taking Time To Grieve
- Embracing Challenges And Creating New Routines
- Sleep On It – How A Good Night Sleep Puts Everything Into Perspective
- You’re Stronger Than You Think – A Look Back At What You’ve Overcome
- The Benefit Of Having A Therapist Or Coach Help You Overcome Challenges & Cope With Change
- Lean On Your Support Network
- Simple Ways To De-Stress & Take Your Mind Off Things
- Support Groups Can Be Helpful When You’re Feeling Alone
- Learn To Accept Help
- Don’t Let Your Confidence Suffer – Here Are Some Confidence Boosting Tips
- In A Funk? Take A Shower And Get Dressed
- Look At How Far You’ve Come Already
- Digging Deep – Getting To The Core Of Your Anxiety About Change
- Finding Inspiration To Change and Overcome Challenges
- Don’t Let Temporary Setbacks Get You Down
- Celebrate Your Victories and Successes
We’ve really covered a lot of material. I hope that means you’re feeling confident that you have what it takes to tackle the tough times. I know it’s scary to face change and to take on a challenge. Believe me, I’ve been there.
You now understand that mindset has a huge impact on the ways in which you handle difficulties. You see why the unknown can be so scary and how to overcome that fear. You’ve gained some concrete tools to help you move beyond the biggest obstacles and to push past any plateau.
Don’t forget that self-care, leaning on others and celebrating your little victories are necessary when dealing with troubling times. Every opportunity you find to bring some sunshine into the dark times should be seized upon. Taking these proactive steps will ensure you don’t fall prey to the darkness that can threaten to overtake you.
My goal in writing these posts is to help you understand that you have more power than you may have realized. Your circumstances don’t have to control you. There are strategies you can use to move past difficult times or life setbacks. Knowing this and having the tools I’ve provided in this challenge can go a long way toward taking you to the place you wish to be.
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of our time together?